Terms of service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ACHORE UG (HAFTUNGSBESCHRÄNKT)
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Online shop http://www.achore.de.
(2) In case of contract conclusion, the contract is concluded with
ACHORE UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Breitenfelder Straße 56
Registration number HRB 169183
Register Court Amtsgericht Hamburg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Online store does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Online store, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Online store.
An order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirmation by clicking the "Buy now" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Entering the shipping and payment information
5) Checking again or correction of the respective entered data
6) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Online store : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.achore.de/agb.html. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) and instant bank transfer.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. Delivery within Germany usually takes place within 2 working days. The delivery time for shipments abroad is usually 2-8 business days. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period begins on the day after the payment order to the bank responsible for the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the Buyer until the item has been handed over to the Buyer, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been fully paid.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
§8 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:30 under
telephone: +49 173 4950935
Status June 2022
Gratis AGB erstellt von agb.de